Clenbuterol is known to be a powerful fat-burner and an effective weight loss drug used mostly by weight lifters and bodybuilders. It boosts energy by increasing the metabolism of fats while protecting muscle gains. It is available in the market as a liquid formulation, gel formulation, as a bulk powder, as pill tablets and as spray. You can find clenbuterol spray or commonly called as “clen spray pens” in areas where the pill tablets are not allowed due to legal restrictions. Although clen spray pens are usually used as a bronchodilator to make breathing easier, these are not officially intended for human use and are meant to be prescribed for certain livestock such as horses. There are some bodybuilders who buy these clen spray pens in underground laboratories but it has become easier now to buy clenbuterol pills for personal consumption via online.
What is a Clenbuterol Spray Pen?
Clenbuterol, also known as clen, is a drug that is capable of stimulating aerobic and cardiovascular function. It is a unique substance that has anabolic properties as well. Clenbuterol is very popular for those people health concious, be it male or female, who desires to lose weight. Athletes, bodybuilders and weightlifters use this drug as it does not only burn fats but helps increase the accumulation of muscles.
As a stimulant, it causes an increase in oxygen transportation, blood pressure, and the temperature of the body. Since it is basically designed to bind beta adrenergic receptor, this leads to more calories being burned which ultimately leads to reduction of appetite. During the day, the rate at which body fat is metabolized will significantly increase resulting to a much greater loss of fat. Aside from those properties, clenbuterol has smooth muscle-relaxant property, making it a good bronchodilator as well and it also increases central nervous stimulation.
Although clenbuterol spray is very popular among many individuals, a lot of them do not know that it is scientifically referred to as clenbuterol hydrochloride. Asubstance with a molecular mass of about 277 g/mol, it is fully known as 4-amino-alpha-[(tert-butylamino) methyl]-3, 5-dichlorobenzyl alcohol monohydrochloride,. It takes quite some time for clenbuterol to be broken down and eliminated completely from the body. To be precise, this drug has a half-life of about 36 – 39 hours and an active life of about 70 hours. Its effect are longer lasting than ephedrine or synephrine, both of which are known fat-burners. It acts as a stimulant and has similar structural and pharmacological properties to adrenalin and amphetamine. It is known for its ability to burn fat by stimulating the beta adrenergic receptor without losing muscles. It became a drug that is very famous and high in demand.
How does Clenbuterol work as a Fat-burner?
Clenbuterol, in general, stimulates the beta adrenergic receptors to increase the total metabolic activity. How is this done? Well, clenbuterol facilitates the process called thermogenesis where the mitochondria is stimulated to produce more heat at the cellular level. This process requires more energy to be used up by the body. A portion of this additional energy came from a process called lipolysis where fat is broken down into fatty acids which is then eventually converted into ATP, the energy currency of the cells. Furthermore, clenbuterol spray has shown to greatly suppress the appetite, causing the user to eat less and lose weight.
Another property which makes clenbuterol very popular among weight lifters, bodybuilders and athletes is its anabolic effect as well as its catabolic activity. It must be clear to you at this point that even though it has anabolic properties, clenbuterol is not an anabolic steroid. Rather than deteriorating muscles as you lose weight, clen has the ability to divert nutrients towards maintaining muscle mass and in return personal trainer jacksonville, add up more skeletal muscles. The anabolic effect is considered mild, however, it becomes notable when stacked with other supplements.
Should You Use Clenbuterol Spray Cycles?
To help them lose weight, bodybuilders would seek out clen spray in the past. The use of clen pills was seen as a last resort source since the spray is not approved for human consumption. Some users may have achieved good results from taking the spray, but liquid formulations are harder to control and poses a big problem. The users might end up getting too much active ingredient in their spray and experience the adverse side effects of clenbuterol.
On the other hand, clen spray pens are underdosed and this is one of the biggest concerns with this product. What does it mean? In every spray, you are actually getting less active ingredient than what the package advertises as compared to purchasing 20 mcg tablets. Also, impurities and counterfeit ingredients are often found in these sprays especially if they are purchased from underground laboratories. It makes more sense to buy clenbuterol pills from well-established steroid supplement suppliers today. Clenbuterol has been legal in the United States and is not registered as a controlled substances on any federal drug schedules.
What are the Possible Adverse Side effects?
Aside from being an effective fat-burner and muscle-toner, clenbuterol is not a perfect drug. It has also side effects, some which are nothing to be worried about, while others can be quite bothersome to people. The possible adverse side effects are:
- Muscle cramps. The use of clenbuterol may be accompanied by muscle cramping. This could be experienced but users due to the depletion of taurine in the muscles, However, this effect can be avoided with increased intake of water and taurine supplements every day.
- Clenbuterol is reported to be a good stimulant. Because of this stimulation effect induced by the use of this drug, insomnia maybe experienced by some consumers. Taking this drug at night will surely prevent the user from sleeping. However, if it is taken by day, it is said to provide some relief.
- Cardiac Hypertrophy. In the long run, this drug is capable of causing cardiac hypertrophy, a condition which involves the enlargement of the ventricles in the heart. This effect is actually dose-dependent. Cardiac hypertrophy may be experienced by those who excessively used clenbuterol over recommended dose for an extended period of time. Moreover, it could be life threatening if the users try to overdose themselves with clenbuterol to achieve their goal in a short period time. Not only would it result to cardiac hypertrophy gyms in windsor ct, it would lead to other conditions as well including potassium and phosphate depletion, loss of concentration, muscular shivering, gastrointestinal irritation, palpitation, dry mouth, nausea, tightness in the chest, vomiting, dizziness, difficulty in breathing, myocardial infarction, skin rash and urticaria. These conditions will be prevented if individuals would just act as responsible users and follow the acceptable doses.
What are the Clen Cycles?
Clenbuterol is best taken during a cycle of not more than 12 weeks in order for the body to adapt to the stimulations brought about by the drug. Recommendations that are vital to clenbuterol intake are listed below:
- To restore your potassium level, you have to take T3 Cytomel with 200-400 mcg of potassium or 4 bananas and oranges.
- For men, you should start with 60 mcg/day in this cycle and end with 120 mcg/day. Then, you can increase the concentration by 20 mcg a week.
- For women, start with 40 mcg/dayand end the cycle with 120 mcg/day. You can increase the concentration by 20 mcg a week also. More importantly, take the drug 2 days on drug and 2 days off drug or 3 weeks on drug and 3 weeks of the drug.
- The use of another steroid in your stack such as Anavar must be considered as well.